Try out these recipes courtesy of eteaket - including mojitos, ice lollies, and smoothies
Looking to capture that summer feeling? Then look no further! Try out some of these refreshing recipes courtesy of eteaket to get in that summer mood.
Most of these recipes include the use of eteakets latest summer flavour 'Mango Mojito', if you have that on hand, then you are already halfway there to making some tasty treats.
This refreshing and visually appealing alcoholic beverage is a great addition to any garden party or weekend R&R. This blend can be recreated in 5 simple steps.
- 25ml rum
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Few sprigs of mint
- Mango Mojito Loose Leaf Infusion Tea
- Brown Sugar or Gomme Sugar Syrup
- Brew 1 teaspoon of Mango Mojito for 10 minutes in boiling water. Once thats finished, remove the infusion pieces and allow to cool.
- In a hi-ball glass, muddle one teaspoon of brown sugar or gomme with 2-3 lime wedges and a shot of rum.
- Top the glass with crushed ice and mix together
- Fill the glass with the now cool tea
- Use the rosebuds and a sprig of mint from the infusion blend as garnish to top it off
Mango Mojito Cold Brew
A great pick-me-up on a warm summer day, this simple recipe can be prepared overnight for when you need that refreshing boost throughout your 9-5.
- eteaket Mango Mojito Loose Leaf Fruit Infusion Tea
- Fresh mint to garnish
- a hint of honey (optional)
- Cold brew overnight by steeping 2 teaspoons of mango mojito in freshly drawn cold water in your fridge. 1-2 teaspoons per 300ml of water.
- Remove the infusion and, if your seekign some extra sweetness, add in a squeeze of honey.
- Fill serving glass with crushed ice and top with chilled tea.
- Garnish with mint leaves and rosebuds from the blend.
Mango Mojito Smoothie
Want to start your day off right? Then give this recipe a try. The combination of mango, lime juice, and eteaket's summer blend should be just the thing to kickstart your morning.
- 1tsp Mango Mojito Fruit Infusion
- 100g mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 100ml Almond milk
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Brew 1 tsp of Mango Mojito in 100ml of freshly boiled water for 5-7 minutes; you want a strong infusion for maximum flavour.
- Remove the infusion pieces.
- Add the brewed infusion, mango, almond milk, lime juice, cinnamon and ice to a blender and blitz.
- Divide into 2 glasses and garnish with some mint & a rose bud from the infusion blend.
Strawberries & Cream Ice Lollies
A tasty, simple to make dessert recipe that can be prepared overnight. The perfect accompanyment to a BBQ or garden party and pairs perfectly with an eteaket mojito
- 10g Strawberries & Cream Tea
- Handful of Fresh Strawberries
- Your Favourite yoghurt
- Lolly Mould
These ingredients should make 4 ice lollies depending on the mould size.
- Brew 10g of Strawberries & Cream tea in 200ml of boiling water, leave to fully cool before removing the tea.
- Slice the fresh strawberries and drop into lolly moulds.
- Top up the moulds with the strained tea and place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the frozen lollies from moulds, lay flat and drizzle with yoghurt.
- Return to the freezer for 45 minutes to set the yoghurt.
- Serve right away
Want to make some of these recipes yourself? Then be sure to pick up eteaket's Mango Mojito Loose Leaf Infusion Tea now available on the eteaket website.
Have you made some tasty mojito's or ice lollies? Share how it went in the comments below